1. OBJECT AND IDENTIFYING DATA
EMAGINA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS S.L. (hereinafter referred to as DATUARY) is a company dedicated to the provision of professional technology services to companies and organizations, public or private, and individuals, including the development, maintenance, installation and sale of computer applications in addition to consulting and training associated.
VAT Number: ESB73847857
Address: Edificio Ceeim. Campus Universitario de Espinardo, 7. Espinardo, Murcia, C.P. 30100, Spain
Tel: (+34) 868-941-353
Inscribed in the Mercantile Register of Murcia, Volume 3054 , Folio n. 11, Section 8th, Sheet MU 86101, Inscription 1.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- All trademarks, trade names, contents, structure, design and presentation of the elements and any other information appearing on this website are the property of DATUARY and are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
- The user is not allowed to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly communicate and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section without express authorization of DATUARY.
- The user shall refrain from using means that may suppress, alter, circumvent, or manipulate any security devices or security systems that may be installed and that carry a risk or damage to or disable the website and / or its contents.
- DATUARY is excluded for damages of any nature caused to users by the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties as well as the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the contents that can produce any type of damages in the computer system, electronic documents or files of the users. DATUARY reserves the right to take any legal action it deems appropriate arising from any unlawful use by third parties of the contents of its website.
Cookies to improve navigation:
- SESS......, variable name cookie that is used to remind the user if they are logged in.
- cookie-agreed-en cookie-agreed-es, store preferences about the cookie warning.
Cookies for statistics:
This site uses the Google Analytics service to collect anonymous usage statistics for the site. More information about cookies used by Google.
Third party cookies:
Some pages integrate or integrate content from other web services like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Slideshare and others. Each of these services uses their own cookies.
How to disable cookies:
To restrict or block the cookies that are stored on your device, you can do so by changing your browser options. The instructions for the most common browsers can be found here:
For other browsers or devices you should consult the options or help provided by each application.
4. DATA PROTECTION
The visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about it. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be treated in a fair and lawful manner, subject at all times to the principles and rights set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Personal Data Protection (LOPD) (Spain), and other development regulations.
In this case, we are obliged to report a series of issues concerning the personal data that DATUARY collects through its website.
4.1. INFORMATION TO USERS
We inform that in accordance with the provisions of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data, and regarding the contact and discharge forms in the newsletter available at www.datuary.com, the data facilitated will be incorporated in a file owned by DATUARY in order to manage the contact with the user in a telematic way or others that are derived from the information provided (telephone, fax, etc.).
By sending web forms we understand that the user gives his consent for the processing of the data according to the intended purposes for the same. DATUARY will not communicate the data to third parties except in the cases legally established or authorized by the interested party. DATUARY notifies the data owners of their intention to send commercial communications by electronic mail or by any other equivalent means of electronic communication. Likewise, the holders declare to know this intention and give their express consent for the reception of said communications. The consent given here by the Owner for the communication of data to third parties is revocable at all times, without retroactive effect.
4.3. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Pursuant to article 15 et seq. of the LOPD and under the terms of its Development Regulation approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, at any moment the holder of the personal data may exercise its rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, writing to Emagina Business Solutions, SL, Edificio Ceeim. Campus Universitario de Espinardo, 7. Espinardo, Murcia, C.P. 30100, Spain, or sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a photocopy of your ID.
4.4. QUALITY OF DATA
Users must guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data that they enter in the contact forms of this website for a query, request or other contact type.
5. SOCIAL NETWORKS
Through our website you can access to the social networks Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Slideshare. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social networks users will be able to know our activities, opinions and access to all the generated contents. Users of these social networks should be aware that these places are independent of the website www.datuary.com and visible to all its users. The privacy policies to be applied to these contents are those established by the corresponding social networks, as DATUARY does not own such social networks.